Our Torrié Experience range takes the discerning coffee lover on a journey of sensations, colors, and aromas. The daily ritual of enjoying good coffee brings to life a whole universe of experiences from all corners of the world where the different types of coffee were carefully chosen. The strength of Africa embodied in a coffee which echoes its Portuguese beginnings.
Appearance – Abundant and long-lasting hazel-colored foam.
Aroma – A woody fragrance with hints of cocoa, vanilla and caramel.
Taste – A full-bodied coffee, which is silky smooth and balanced. It is sweet and has low acidity.
– Loss of mass on drying: <6.0%
– Ash content, in relation to the dry matter: <5.0%
– Chloride content of the ash: <1.0%
– Aqueous extract, in relation to the dry matter: 28.0% ± 5.0%
– Ochratoxin A: <5 μg/kg
– No microorganisms present (<10 ufc/g)