Our Torrié Experience range takes the discerning coffee lover on a journey of sensations, colors, and aromas. The daily ritual of enjoying good coffee brings to life a whole universe of experiences from all corners of the world where the different types of coffee were carefully chosen. The artisanal production of coffee plus the exotism of the Caribbean. A product obtained from green coffees selected in Cuba..
Appearance – A light brown cream that calls to mind the color of the hazelnut.
Aroma – Aroma of caramel and dark chocolate, with hints of nuts and spices.
Taste – A velvety smooth and elegant coffee, with moderate acidity. The finish is intense and long lasting.
– Loss of mass on drying: <6.0%
– Ash content, in relation to the dry matter: <5.0%
– Chloride content of the ash: <1.0%
– Aqueous extract, in relation to the dry matter: 28.0% ± 5.0%
– Ochratoxin A: <5 μg/kg
– No microorganisms present (<10 ufc/g)
– Torrié capsules are 100% compatible with machines that use this format1 and can be used directly without any type of alteration or modification.
– To make the best coffee, warm the cup first.
Keep in a cool dry place.